Triniti Beauty offers several fabulous lash and brow treatments to enhance your beauty.Taylored Brows
The Taylored highly defined brow treatment is a seven step process involving waxing, threading, trimming, tweezing and the use of eyebrow dye. The aim of the treatment is to create a personalised brow just for you and involves a consultation to discuss your particular requirements, such as shape, colour etc.
The perfect brow can be achieved if you don't have sufficient brow hair through the use of eyebrow powder and pencil while you follow a regrowth programme to achieve your desired look. This can take from 2-20 treatments depending on the amount of regrowth required. Results depend on the amount of hair growth, bone structure and facial symmetry and we will use our expertise to advise you and bring out the best in your features. To maintain results regular treatments will be needed. Patch testing is required 24 hours before.
When maintaining your brows at home, there are some basic rules you should follow and our therapist will explain the best way to keep your results. Some top tips are:
- use a liner or brow shadow to fill gaps you may have from over plucking.
- lightly and delicately shade in the affected areas.
- remember to do a little at a time then soften and blend.
- take time to look at both eyebrows in a big mirror to ensure an even finish.
iLash lift is an amazing alternative to lash extensions. iLash lift revolutionises old fashioned perming techniques in a number of ways. It uses an innovative technique to gently lift and straighten the lashes, giving clients lashes that look thicker and more voluminous. iLash lift uses silicon shields, rather than rods, the shields are far more comfortable both for clients and their lashes. Another key difference is that the formulation straightens the lash rather than curls it. The result? Stunning length, volume and lift for your natural eyelashes.Express Lashes
These are single individual lashes. Each single lash is attached to each individual natural lash to add thickness and length. These lashes have the most natural appearance. They take around 30-45 minutes to apply. These lashes last approximately 2 weeks depending on how they are cared for. Most clients wear them until they are ready to be professionally removed and reapplied. Party/Weekend Lashes
These are individual cluster lashes with around 8 lashes per bulb. These can create a natural effect or a thick, dramatic appearance. Party lashes take around 20-30 minutes to apply depending on thickness desired. They are expected to last around 2-5 days when looked after.Strip Lashes
These are a strip of lashes that fit along the natural lash line. These are only suitable for day wear and will need to be removed before you sleep by gently peeling them away from the lash. Lash Aftercare
- Keep lashes dry for around 6 hours after application.
- Avoid swimming, sun beds, saunas, steam rooms etc for 24 hours.
- Avoid oily products around the eyes, such as moisturiser, eye creams or serums.
- We don't recommend using mascara on your lash extensions, however if you feel you really want to, use water soluble mascara. Do not use waterproof mascaras.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your lash extensions
- If showering avoid letting the hot water run over your face. The heat and pressure can dramatically reduce the longevity of your lashes.
- Try not to put pressure or pull on the lashes as this can cause damage to the natural lash.
So when you want a sensational look for every day of the week, pop in to Triniti Beauty and get the most stunning lashes and brows around.
Please see our Price List
for our full list of nail services and pricing structure and remember to check out our latest offers